I opened the package in the car and my husband exclaimed, "What is it? It smells like something my Great Aunt Mildred would wear!" I was not in love with the scent as it smells like a strong perfume. I decided even though the scent was strong, I needed to continue on with trying it out for the rest of the review.
Although the bar can be used as a face and body soap, I have only used it on my face and will continue to only use it as facial soap. I have used it for three days and have already noticed a difference. The biggest difference is in my complexion. My skin tone has evened out and a few breakouts have been cleared up faster than other soaps, lotions, and potions would take. I would recommend this to anyone that has redness, blackheads, or an uneven skin tone.
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
Fortunately, the scent is strong in the bathroom from the soap, but it not noticeable on my face and hands. I would not be able to use this if the scent remained strong on my face.
The Moisturizing Mineral Soap is available for purchase on Amazon for $11 which includes free shipping. It is worth the money as it really did help my skin look more healthy within three days.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This is a sponsored post as I received money to post my experience using the free Adovia product .