The challenge was at Karina's Blog which I first stumbled upon awhile ago. I decided to take her challenge and it has been a process thinking about what I want to do in this lifetime. I wrote my first bucket list over two years ago and after much thought, I want to add to it. The additions will be in the color purple.
My Bucket List
- Go to Greece - Greece has so much history, beautiful architecture, and islands! I can see myself hopping from island to island, with my camera and a friend.
- Date more by seeking out single events - Dating is something that I haven't tried to do in a few years. I figure that it can't hurt to start going to single's events, having fun, and maybe meeting a decent man. my
- Go to a Blogging Conference, perhaps BlogHer13 will be the one - I had BlogHer11 envy as I sat at home. I have heard there are so many opportunities to meet wonderful people and brands at these events.
- Visit Florida - I want to visit Disney World and Sanibel Island. I think this would be a fun trip to take with my Mom, sisters, and nieces and nephews! If any other siblings want to come along, that would be fun too!
- Visit Alaska in the summer time and fish for halibut - My grandfather loved Alaska and would always send halibut back to us when he was there. I have wanted to see why he fell in love with Alaska and catch some Halibut of my own.
- Visit Hawaii and stay in a hotel on beach - Hawaii looks beautiful in all the pictures and television shows I have seen. It would be nice to get a hotel on the beach and listen as the waves come crashing in!
- Go back to Savannah, GA and stay in the historic district - I have been to Savannah once and only was able to tour around the city for a few hours. It was a city I fell in love with and have wanted to go back and stay longer.
- Get a full makeover including hair, make-up, and clothes - I would like to see what a professional could do with my hair, see what clothes would be most flattering, and learn more about make-up. This would be something that I would remember for the rest of my life!
- Go on a cruise. I have been looking at cruises to the Caribbean and hope that this can take place soon.
- Run a 5k. Most people would not need to put this on a bucket list, but I can assure you, this is something that will not come easy to me.
- Go and see Mount Rushmore. I was within 30 minutes of this once on a road trip, but as things turned out, it was not something I was able to do at that time. Since then, I have always wanted to go back!
- Get a professional spa treatment. The only facials, waxings, etc I have ever had were at a beauty school. I want to go to an actual spa and get a facial, pedicure, and massage! I came so close at the Peppermill in Reno, but I cancelled it.