Since I love blogging, I decided this would be the best place to write my New Year Resolutions for the world to see.
New Year's Resolutions
- To take the kids out once a month. I have 2 nieces and 2 nephews. 3 of them are old enough to enjoy one on one time with me. I have decided I will bring one of them out each Saturday. This Saturday my niece picked Sizzler and liked it so much that my nephew and I are going there in 2 weeks. My other nephew has a fascination with Chicken tender BK Happy Meals. We'll be going there
- I am only going to spend $20 eating out a week. This will be a huge budget saver for me. I am going to try to even spend less than $20, but hey, that is one of my guilty pleasures.
- I am going to try to blog at least once a week with hopes of doing it several times a week.
- I need to lose weight still. I have lost 10 - 15 pounds. I figure that I can safely lose 50 pounds this year and that will leave more weight for next year. 50 pounds would be awesome and I am sure I would feel great.
- I haven't been too faithful about my church meetings. In fact, I have turned down right lazy. I love church, but it would seem I love my pajamas more. I need to read my scriptures more also...
- I bought some racquetball stuff this weekend and I hope to play that a few times a week. I love when I can move without hurting, but I know it will take some time to get to a point where I can play for awhile.
- I need to cross-stitch more. I have an awesome present that I should finish this year for my parents.