- Having blue skies has made me tremendously happy. I moved from the Buffalo, NY area and we used to go weeks without seeing blue skies. I cannot count too many days that the skies have not been blue here.
- My newest niece still makes me so happy. Each time I hold her it makes me feel a little less stressed and happier with life.
- My knee comes and goes out of socket, but lately, it has been giving me a lot less grief. The pain is a lot less than it has been in a long time.
- I am so thankful to my sister and her husband for giving me a place to live. They make me feel so welcome and do not treat me like a 5-year-old. (I've heard of other adults living with family and the rules are pretty outrageous)
- There is so much to do in this area. My niece had a birthday party to attend yesterday and we were able to travel about a mile from the house and get everything we needed for her, and for us. It is nice to not have to travel insane miles to do some shopping!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Right now I am in an odd mood. It stems from my church experience yesterday. Since I have been whiny all day I figure I should give some thanks.
Family | Gratitude | random thought |