Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. ~ Hilary Cooper
Moments that Have Taken my Breath Away
- My niece took my breath away as they brought her into the room 30 minutes after she was born.
- When I catch a glimpse of the mountains that I live near in the right sunlight, especially when they are covered in snow
- My niece and nephews precious smiles when their breath is taken away in special moments
- A perfect hit, a close play, or any number of things when watching an exciting softball game
- Being asked out on a date by someone that I have been crushing on for awhile (I hope this happens again)
What are some moments that have taken your breath away?