- A good job with some amazing co-workers. I have really been fortunate in this job and in past jobs with great co-workers!
- My wonderful family. I have my parents that are both still alive, 3 brothers, 2 sisters, nieces and nephews, and an amazing extended family.
- My car is in good working condition and it helps me get around
- Public Transportation is something I rely on a lot as I commute to and from work. The public transportation saves me from sitting in gridlock traffic and wasting gas. I spend less a week commuting by public transportation than I would spend driving my own car.
- The trust my brothers and sisters have in me when it comes to watching my nieces and nephews. I totally love spending time with them. It is a huge deal that my family members know that I love their children and will offer care when they cannot be home.
Monday, October 24, 2011
children | Family | Gratitude | top 5 |