- My biggest pet peeve is when a person's back seam on their jeans, pants, whatever is not lined up with their natural God-giving crack. It looks unnatural for a person to have a seam going sideways or is 2 inches off course. It takes about 5 seconds to make sure everything is lined up... so do it!
- Have you ever been behind someone that was in the left lane and had their right turn signal on and they don't turn? That is a huge pet peeve of mine. Even worse is when you are on a Interstate or Highway and they are far enough ahead of you that it will take some time to pass and the blinker just keeps going.
- Being tickled may be more of a major annoyance than pet peeve, but it is being added to the list. One of the worst forms of torture is being tickled. No one wants to be tickled that is ticklish and it isn't fun! "Why am I laughing?," you ask. Because, idiot, you are tickling me. I can't try to protect myself and punch you in the face at the same time!
- People who make excuses for bad behavior. If someone is being abusive, ignorant, or just plain mean; they don't deserve someone making excuses for them. There are so many oppressions out there and the excuses don't help anyone. If people learned from their mistakes, rather than covered up, we may be in a better place overall.
- Seeing ribs! It is a major annoyance when someone is hardly wearing any clothes and their ribs are sticking out. It makes me wish that they would eat a bit more, at least til you can only count one or two ribs instead of all of them! I am not sure if that is what they call "healthy" or not, but it sure doesn't look healthy to me!
Today I linked up with: