I linked up with the Five Question Friday Meme for the first time. I would encourage you to join by clicking on the above button!
- Shoes in the house- yay or nay? I used to wear my shoes non-stop when I was younger, but then I moved to Canada and it was in their culture to take your shoes off upon entering a home. I felt more comfortable walking around sans shoes. Now, when I enter my friends and families homes, my shoes come off within minutes. It seems most people prefer carpets lasting longer and the comfort of no shoes!
- What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? I call them flip-flops and I love them. I have heard some people call them thong slippers, but have not heard any other variations of the concept. When I think of thongs, I think of uncomfortable underwear.
- What song are you most embarrassed to admit you know the lyrics to? My embarrassment comes from not knowing any lyrics except children and church songs. I listen to the radio, but unless i hear a song over 200 times, I may never learn the lyric. Music is not the best way for me to learn!
- What is the best quality to have in a friend? The best quality to have in a friend is one that won't give up on you if you happen to make a jerky mistake. I think we have all done something we really regret once and our friend is still there.
- Do you know what you want for Christmas? I have no idea what I want for Christmas. I am not so much into receiving as I am into giving. I would like money this year to be able to buy something for each of my nieces and nephews. It has been since 2007 when I had that opportunity!