Bullet My Day
- 7:30 - 8:15 Got up, got myself dressed enough to go and check on the two older children, and was pleasantly surprised that they were actually dressed before I came to turn off the TV. I made sure they were ready for school, gave them a hug and kiss, and watched them go out the door and down the steps. I went back into my room, where the youngest was sleeping on his toddler sofa/bed just in time for him to wake up.
- 8:15 -9:00 I tried convincing the 3-year-old to go back to sleep. He wasn't having any of it, so we played Angry Birds on my ipad while sitting on my bed . I fed him, got him dressed, got myself decent enough to leave the house, and we found a cartoon that I convinced the little guy we should watch.
- 9:00 - 2:10 I checked out the blogosphere, did a few hops, finished some Alexa reviews, and tinkered around with the website some more. I signed up for the Intense Debate comment form and installed it, but quickly uninstalled. I am not sure what comment form I want (any suggestions would be awesome!) The little guy was hungry, so I got him a few pieces of bologna and some chips. He won't eat sandwiches, but he'll eat bread and meat separately. He has been drinking milk like crazy, but I'm not going to post separately each time I got him a refill. I tinkered around more with my blog quite a bit too. Little guy and I started to wonder what we should do when the two older children got home. The little guy and I had a discussion, made some plans, and anxiously awaited his siblings arrival
- 2:10 - 5:30 We went to a fun center, I ordered us some food, they played, we ate, then they played some more. Fortunately this place has wifi so I could play on the ipad while they played. They drank more soda than they have in a few years (they are not soda drinkers). The niece and nephews parents came to the fun center, ate, watched them play, then we all played at the arcade. They earned enough tickets for them to each pick out a few items.
- 5:30 - 8:00 I looked around twitter, checked out my triberr stream, and goofed on online and watched a few streaming CBS shows.
- 8:00 - 8:45 My brother-in-law and I went to a local ice cream place (we had a buy one get one free coupon) and ate some ice cream. I am glad that sometimes he is willing to go places with me when my sister can't so I don't have to go alone.
- 8:45 - 12:00 Looked over some emails (I have five accounts for different purposes), watched more streaming video, got my youngest nephew ready for bed, played some Angry Birds with him on the ipad, and started hunkering down for the night.
What does your day usually look like? Usually it is a lot more browsing the internet and blogging stuff. How many of you would throw in some sort of exercise in there?