Since this is my first posting ever, I'll give you some facts about me.
- I moved to Northern Utah from Southwestern NY State at the end of March. I'm still getting used to life here.
- I worked as Intake Counselor/Children's Advocate working with victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in McKean County in Pennsylvania. This job changed my life for the better.
- I have 3 brothers, and 2 sisters. I also have my nieces and nephews that I will talk about regularly... there names are Johnny, Julia, Matthew, Rodney, Caleb, Valaney, Emma, Joseph, Delilah, Abram. and Amelia. I love my sisters, brothers, parents, and extended family very much! Most of them live are in NY still... moving away from family isn't easy!
- I am a Latter-day Saint. This impacts many aspects of my life.
- I have an identical twin sister. This is part of my identity. I have had to learn to be polite to people waving at me who I have absolutely no idea who they are and talk with people who think I am her. I forget that people aren't just friendly and walking up to me to see how I am doing.
- I have been divorced twice and both came as a total shock (I am clueless I suppose) but these two parts of my life have greatly influenced who I am today and I wouldn't be at this place in life without that. I suppose I can say I am thankful now for those trials.
- I do not have children. That does not mean I do not want them (a common misconception)...
- I love twitter. You can follow me at Browneyedbren
- I love road trips. I have been to 47 states and still need to make it to Alaska, Hawaii, and Florida. I'll accept free roundtrip airfare and hotel rooms to Hawaii since I can't drive there, but hope to make it to Florida and Alaska soon :)
- My Myers-Briggs is ESFP: I found this out at a leadership seminar and also found out I was the only one out of 18 people with this. I enjoy people very much... and I enjoy finding out about other people and helping out.